the wheel is at that time where the length of day and night are equal again. We are slowly moving into the dark time of the year and many of us will work more with their inner realms during this period.
Our labours come to fruition, it is harvest time. Our focus will also shift more indoors again. For all of summer we may have spent a lot of time outdoors, spend the nights watching the night sky. But as is beginns to get darker earlier and the temperature drops, we will probably find it cozier in our comfy living room.
The foliage is starting to change its colour, and we can observe how nature is slowly starting to go to rest.
I hope you will still have a wonderful celebration, maybe share a feast with loved ones, having a bbq in your garden, or just celebrate by yourself and light a fire to warm your soul.
I want to share my Tarot spread that I'm going to use this year.
1. How can I keep my soul awake during this season?
2. How can I balance the spiritual and the material?
3. What will emerge in my life as darkness grows?
4. How can I ignite my creative spark?
5. The best way to prepare myself for the darker season?
6. How can I bring in my own light?
7. My Autumn Equinox Blessing.
I hope you will get something out of this reading.
Have a wonderful celebration.
Much Love and many Blessings 🌸💚
Decks used :
- Steampunk Tarot
- Faery Blessing Cards